[parisc-linux] arch/parisc/kernel/realmode_setup.c Question

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:28:51 +0100

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 08:20:44AM +0100, Philipp Rumpf wrote:
> Wanna bet we're going to get that machine to a sash prompt this week ?

Double-or-nothing on that beer I owe you at LinuxTag?  :-)

[I bet it would take at least 6 boots for him to get task switching
 working.  He did it in 2.]

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of