[hppa-linux] Document Priority?

Jason Eckhardt jason@equator.com
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:52:16 -0800 (PST)

> 	Does anyone have particular machines/chips/subassemblies that
> they are desperate for documentation on?  I've been working on "LASI"
> which is the I/O subsystem for the 712 (and pretty much all 7100LC,
> 7300LC, 7200, 8000, 8200 based computers).  I'm currently digging for
> I/O docs for the earlier machines like the 720/730 adn early 715s.

  Not sure about everyone else, but I'd be intersted in these to get C
  class machines up and running. Its likely that these at least overlap
  the other systems:

   1. Onyx ERS (PCXU).
   2. CORE I/O on Raven or similar systems. Not sure if this is the same
      as LASI on 712.
   3. Graphics subsystems. For my machine in particular, builtin
      Visualize-EG (goat).
   4. Any bug reports that MUST be worked around by the OS. In particular,
      I believe the S-chip had problems that could not be ignored by the OS.

   I'm sure I'll think of more.

> 	What output format should I generate? PostScript? PDF? PCL?

  1st PDF or 2nd PS.
  Forget PCL.

  Jason.