[parisc-linux] H60

Stan Sieler sieler@allegro.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:53:34 -0700 (PDT)

Re:

> The 7100 CPU shouldn't be too difficult, it's what's in a lot of 712s.
> What kind of peripheral devices are in the G/H/I60?

SCSI disk, SCSI DDS, SCSI CDROM, and (less commonly) HPIB disk, and (rarely)
HPIB DDS, and (possible, but not seen) HPIB CDROM.

Various terminal muxes.

> It'd be good if we could start a document that contained a list of the
> internal chips we're finding in all these machines.

This may be of interest...a spreadsheet maintained by Michael Hensley
http://www.allegro.com/HPPA_Systems.xls

It has a number of HP 9000 (and HP 3000) models, with speed and chip info.

--
Stan Sieler                                          sieler@allegro.com
                                         http://www.allegro.com/sieler/