[parisc-linux] H60

Alex deVries adevries@thepuffingroup.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:43:39 -0400

Stan Sieler wrote:

> Re:
> > related to the 9000/800 H60.  Am I wrong?  Would it be useful in
> > developing the HP9K kernel?
>
> It's the same as a G60 (96 MHz, PA7100, HP-PB, 2048 KB cache)
> Also same as I60.
>
> Of course, I don't know if either of those are in the docs :)

First, yes, the goal is to have it running on the G60/I60 and H60.

However, HP's only released documentation for a certain subset of the
machines available.

The 7100 CPU shouldn't be too difficult, it's what's in a lot of 712s.
What kind of peripheral devices are in the G/H/I60?

It'd be good if we could start a document that contained a list of the
internal chips we're finding in all these machines.

- Alex

--
Alex deVries
Vice President of Engineering