[parisc-linux] [Fwd: new commits for the kernel]

Alex deVries adevries@thepuffingroup.com
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:35:08 -0400

More good news from Helge...  I've also committed a few small fixes.

>From what I know, the descriptions in machines.h (which I transcribed on
a bus from Montreal to Ottawa in March) are reasonably up to date.

- Alex

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: new commits for the kernel
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:03 +0200
From: Helge Deller <Helge.Deller@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
To: Alex deVries <adevries@thepuffingroup.com>

Hi again.

I have committed again some changes, so that the kernel now uses the
real
linux-console-code, and at start it shows you the name of the machine
(mine is: Mirage Jr. (715/64)).
If your machine-name isnīt shown, take a look into machines.c &
setup.c..... esp. identification-code for PA2.x-Machines could be
updated.

The code for getcpu_info() [proc-fs] is also implemented.

Bye,
Helge Deller.