[parisc-linux] LinuxTag

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:22:37 +0200

HP have invited me to be at their stand for LinuxTag in Kaiserslautern,
Germany on the 26th/27th of June.  I'd like to be able to demonstrate
something, even if it's just the bootloader and a spinning cursor.

I guess what I want is another machine that is attached to the webconsole
and a network between them to allow the A180 to netboot.  Or does someone
have a better idea?  (Would these management cards someone mentioned be
any use?)