[parisc-linux] Lasi and Dino documentation!

Alex deVries adevries@redhat.com
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 00:15:40 -0400 (EDT)

I'm very happy to announce HP's release of the two pricipal device
controller chips inside the A180C, Dino and Lasi.

Dino is the GSC to PCI bridge found on the A180C, Lasi is the
SCSI/Lan/Parallel/Serial/RTC/PS2/floppy controller that's also found in
the 712.

You can find links for them on our documentation page,
http://www.thepuffingroup.com/parisc/documentation.html.

I've only scanned the docs, but they look quite complete at this point.

A big fat thanks is owed to John Sontag and all the others from HP who
worked to get this documentation released. Releasing documentation that
until now has been privately held is more proof that HP is committed to
helping us with this port.

- alex

--
Alex deVries <puffin@redhat.com>