[parisc-linux] howto boot test kernel

mgalgoci@redhat.com mgalgoci@redhat.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:14:50 -0400 (EDT)

Here is how I did it:

	1) Uncomment tftp in /etc/inetd.conf

	2) Grab the kernel image and put it in /tftpboot

	3) Set up a bootp server that also specifes the name of the
	kernel image to boot. To do this, I used dhcpd and used the
	dynamic-bootp modifier in the config file.

I also had to re-build dhcpd. It would not work on my system running the
2.3.10 kernel.

But it worked ;)

--Matt