E-Mail Problems..

Helge Deller Helge.Deller@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:42:07 +0200

Sorry to disturb the list with my private mail problems !

If anyone has an idea, I would really like to solve this problem here, else I
will STOP this thread and write my mails only with Win95 (of course I would
prefer Linux much more...).

Thanks,
Helge.

Please read on, if you want to help me:

Mike Shaver schrieb:

> Helge Deller wrote:
> >
> > If this message goes through, does anybody have any ideas, why my mails
> > sent from Netscape/Win95 goes through to the list, but those from
> > Netscape/Linux not ????
> > Thanks,
> > Helge.
> > (This message was sent with Netscape/Win95, the message below with
> > Netscape/Linux).
> >

> > Betreff: Re: [parisc-linux] PDC woes
> > Datum: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 01:08:45 +0200
> > Von: Helge Deller <Helge.Deller@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> > An: Matthew Wilcox <Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com>
>
> I bet the mailing list software doesn't like the non-English headers.
>
> Mike

Yes, of course you are right, but it was my fault to ask the question like I
did....(and I thought, that it won't get through!).
Here are the original-Mail-headers (Netscape automatically tranlated the second
mail-header, before it was inserted into my forwared mail):

Mail-Header, which went trough (Netscape/Win95)
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------447487C03A72049BA408CDB6

If this message goes through, does anybody have any ideas, why my mails
sent from Netscape/Win95 goes through to the list, but those from
Netscape/Linux not ????
Thanks,
Helge.
(This message was sent with Netscape/Win95, the message below with
Netscape/Linux).
.<I deleted the rest..>

Here is the Mail-Header, which did NOT went through (Netscape/Linux)