Antwort: [parisc-linux] Booting the kernel

Rich Rauenzahn rrauenza@cup.hp.com
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:24:48 -0700

And if you don't know your disk path, you can always try...

hpux /stand/vmlinux

I've found that often works on newer OS installs.

(btw, for those of you who run HPUX, that's also the way to boot off of the
backup kernel; you would specify /stand/vmunix.prev)

Rich