[parisc-linux] kernel updates.

Alex deVries adevries@redhat.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:41:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Cary Coutant wrote:

> The latest ELF supplement for PA-RISC is Version 1.5, dated August 20,
> 1998. I'll send it separately to you, Alex, and you can post it on your
> web page (easier than getting HP's external web server updated).

Oh, excellent, I hadn't known that those existed.

I've placed those at:
http://puffin.external.hp.com/docs/elf-64-gen.pdf

and:
http://puffin.external.hp.com/docs/elf-pa-hp.pdf

I'll include these references on the documentation pages as soon as
possible.

> The document also doesn't contain either Elf-32 or Elf-64 structure
> definitions. I have a separate document that describes Elf-64, but we
> defer to outside documentation for the Elf-32 format (e.g., the SVR4 gABI
> document).

Could someone provide me with a reference to the SVR4 gABI document?

Thanks for your help, Cary.

- Alex