[kernel] bug#43: I have some valuable information for you

EDP Solutions <edpsolns@juno.com>, 43@bugs.parisc-linux.org EDP Solutions <edpsolns@juno.com>, 43@bugs.parisc-linux.org

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: report 43
X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Package: kernel
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:54:07 GMT
To: edpsolns@juno.com
From: EDP Solutions <edpsolns@juno.com>

HOME-BASED INTERNET BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Hi,

I saw your e-mail address on a business based web site and from that I saw you are probably interested in a home-based Internet business opportunity that is combined with a FREE discount membership at many retail stores. My name is David Harris and I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you that I am already working on.

Even though you may be sceptical, if you would at least like to find out more about the money-making business that I am already a member of, please reply to this e-mail with the message “tell me more” and I will send you the no-obligation information. This opportunity has the extra benefit that you have others in the programme who assist you to do well in your own venture.

At any time all you have to do is send me an e-mail with the subject “remove” and you’ll hear no more from me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

David

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com