[kernel] bug#156: marked as done (zsh's backticks fail with lesspipe)

PA-RISC Linux bug Tracking System daniel_frazier@hp.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:33:01 -0700 (MST)

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: closed 156

Your message dated Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:18:59 +0000
with message-id <20011129171859.A30913@parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk>
and subject line bad binary
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

dann frazier
(administrator, PA-RISC Linux bugs database)