[parisc-linux] Trouble booting hp9000 k class model k250 (shortish'd)

Thibaut VARÈNE varenet at esiee.fr
Sun Mar 28 07:53:51 MST 2004

According to:
http://www.pateam.org/list.html

You need to use PDC console.

Then, following the howto at
http://www.pateam.org/doc.html
(not mentioning the numerous threads about this on this list)

you'd have found that you just have to use the latest netinst (as you
did) and tell PALO during bootup to change the console to /dev/ttyB0

All relevant links can be found here
http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2003-March/
019399.html

HTH,