[parisc-linux] Common Console Problem booting HP C3000 From CD-Rom

Marnix van den Berg marnix.vd.berg at hccnet.nl
Thu Mar 18 15:16:30 MST 2004

Hello,

Have you tried booting the standard 32 bit kernel? There isn't really a
reason to use the 64 bit kernel unless of course you're one of those
lucky people with more than 4gb of memory  I myself have a C3000 and
Debian installed on it without a problem. I can't use the framebuffer
since it's a FX4. I take it you'll be using the serial console? Or did
you fit them all with Vis-EG cards?

Regards,

Marnix van den Berg