Re: [parisc-linux] RE: New glibc patches 2004-03-08, fixes GLRO changes.

Joel Soete soete.joel at tiscali.be
Wed Mar 17 01:30:59 MST 2004

Hello Carlos,

>> Very nice job Carlos.
>> Just still have to check more X,

I now boot on the (previously /mnt/chroot) disk with new glibc (to be accurate
cvs 2004 03 15 + your patch + my feupdateenv) with kernel 2.6.4-pa1 first.

I try to rebuild 2.6.4-pa2 as well as 2.6.5-rc1-pa0 (but small pb) and so
rebuild 2.6.4-pa1 to add kbd and mouse support: rebuild ok, reboot ok.

I also relaunch Xfce4 and do some test with its file manager, its configuration
interface and xterm, all seems to works fine (well at least, i don't log
any error and any critical trouble in its usage ;)).

>No, thank you Joel, your testing and bravery is an enourmous help :)

Welcome (if you foreseen some additional test don't hesitate), thanks for
your trust and support.

Joel