[parisc-linux] Anyone still caring about 2.4?

William Waites parisc at lists.styx.org
Sun Mar 14 12:43:22 MST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 03:29:04PM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> I was just looking at a 2.4 problem for lamont so I went back to a 2.4
> tree I had lying around.  I found this diff:

When running a very memory intensive application
(Video Orbits), I noticed some strange behaviour
-- the cursor for example being in the wrong place
in a text window running emacs, and other wierd
not-strictly-repeatable things -- as the available
memory became very low. Applying this patch seems
to help.

William
--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign