Re: [parisc-linux] RE: New glibc patches 2004-03-08, fixes GLRO changes.

Joel Soete soete.joel at tiscali.be
Wed Mar 10 11:21:24 MST 2004

Hi Carlos,

>Now, 2.6.4-rc3-pa0 is just available, I will so try first to build it in
>the chroot disk...

And finaly, it compiles well and even boot well with the original config.

(I just try to boot with chroot disk but it seems that I still forget some
config as nic and getty on ttyS0 :( ; so I will continu tomorrow and try
to restart X on this b180 (I don't yet look for a quick and dirty howto use
Xnest) ).

hth,
    Joel

Tiscali ADSL: 19,50 €/mois, pendant 3 mois! L'Internet rapide, c'est pour
tout le monde.
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr