[parisc-linux] Re: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.6 jejb

Joel Soete soete.joel at tiscali.be
Thu Mar 4 09:39:50 MST 2004

Hi all,

Sorry for delay but i fill a bit lazy this week (may be because a bit sick
:( ).

Anyway, I get cvs and last a500 config file (in which i just change tulip
builtin in place of module) and it boot fine :).

Thanks to all for great job,
    Joel

PS: Anticipating rc2-pa0, this merge is straighforward, and boot fine on
a b180 ;)

James Bottomley wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 16:21, Joel Soete wrote:
>
>>Hey interesting, I mean 'torture test'. Where can I get more detail on
this stuff to test on the N4K also?

> It just means running bk doing a tree merge, check
> ng out the results
> and compiling the kernel.  It seems to sow up most types of problems ...
>
> James

Ah ok , it just sound like some gcc test :) , that is why I though there
was bourned a new test for our kernel.

Thanks for feedb
> ck,
	Joel

PS: I will so prepare such boot kernel for the N ;)

Tiscali ADSL: 19,50 €/mois, pendant 3 mois! L'Internet rapide, c'est pour
tout le monde.
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr