[parisc-linux] 2.6.2-rc2 merging

James Bottomley James.Bottomley at steeleye.com
Tue Jan 27 11:35:59 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 11:56, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> After a conversation with jejb, we've decided to pull 2.6.2-rc2 into our
> tree to work on fixing some of the problems with it more effectively.
> This does mean that the tree will PROBABBLY NOT WORK, MAY EAT YOUR
> CAT, etc.  Unless you know what you're doing stick with the head of
> tree today.  Thanks.

Actually, the major issue that I can't fix is Vojtec's partial merge of
the parisc input subsystem, so if your name is Helge, this means you
need to update.

I also have been running a 2.6.2-rc2 based kernel on my PA boxes since
it was released with no ill effects (I do have to confess not having
seen the cat at all after doing the upgrade, but I'm assuming this is
because I didn't have one before...)

James