[parisc-linux] A fix for B2k and CONFIG_PDC_CONSOLE pb

Joel Soete soete.joel at tiscali.be
Mon Jan 26 11:20:26 MST 2004

> +	if ((PAGE0->mem_cons.cl_class != CL_DUPLEX) && !PAGE0->mem_kbd.iodc_io)
>  		return 0;
Right Matthew this case is nearly impossible (may be excepted if disconected
the usb kbd during the boot), it would means that my pdc_console is not a
serial one (ie graphic([01])) but no usb kdb found, so in that case pdc would
switch console automaticaly to serial.

I would just still check the case when I have an usb kbd (I would have to
recover one) but the pdc console is setup to serial port (eg no graphic screen
available) just for an output screen without input kbd?

Thanks for your attention and remarks,
    Joel