[parisc-linux] help installation failed on C240 (fx4) workstation

Reinhold Flecke CCF reinhold.flecke at ccf-consulting.de
Mon Jan 26 04:13:22 MST 2004

I downloaded the "debian-30r2-hppa-binary-1.iso" and burned it to CD.
If I start the installation on my C240 (fx4) workstation  with the command:
bo sescsi.2.0

it seems everything ok, until I get the message:
...If this is the last message you see, you may need to switch your console.
  This is a common sympton sarch the FAQ and mailing list at
parisc-linux.org

After this nothing happens anymore.
I searched the FAQ and mailing list but I could not find a solution.
Anyone who can help?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Reinhold Flecke