[parisc-linux] 32bit parisc kernel 2.6.1 and pcmcia

Helge Deller deller at gmx.de
Mon Jan 19 14:48:29 MST 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 15:35, James Bottomley wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 14:59, Helge Deller wrote:
> > ..now inserting my TDK ISDN/serial modem PCMCIA card....
>
> Sorry, I'm an idiot...these type of cards don't seem to work (they seem
> to require ISA IRQ routing rules, which we can't provide).

Wouldn't it be possible to write a wrapper, which simulated the
ISA IRQs 0-15 and routes them to dino instead ?
Isn't this similiar like the hack we have for the EISA driver ?
And maybe we are lucky and no PA-machine has both, EISA and PCMCIA.
Would this be possible ?

> Do you have a network or wireless card you could try instead?

Sadly no, only one other ISDN card (AVM).

Helge