[parisc-linux] Installing Debian on an 712/80

Brian Barber brianbarber at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 12 07:37:38 MST 2004

I'm not a developer, but I do dabble.  I'm probably more dangerous than useful.  I'm an infrastructure architect, a published author and an experienced tester; hence, I figure that I can best help out with documention and testing the projects that are highest priority on your to-do list.

I'm not partial to any particular type of project, my only limitation is the fact that I'm running an older piece of equipment.  If anyone in Canada's National Capital Region wants to float something in that would be more appropriate to the project, I'd give it a good home.

BB