[parisc-linux] scsi problem on a scorpio (715)

John David Anglin dave at hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca
Wed Jan 7 21:31:57 MST 2004

> My entire cluster was made up of scorpio boxes 715/50's, and I *never*
> had them run stably with anything but a tag queue depth of 1.
>
> Grant, I'm pretty sure me and you had this exact conversation like 2
> years ago :)

Also, remember the issues that I had under HP-UX 10.20 with some Seagate
Elite drives.  I believe that I had to set the depth to 1 for these
drives to get the system to run reliably.  Tagged queuing is broken
on most old drives.

Dave
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)