[parisc-linux] C200 available to good home (Pittsburgh area)

David Huggins-Daines dhd at pobox.com
Wed Jan 7 07:45:32 MST 2004

Hello,

I have a C200 which I had planned to do some porting work on.
Unfortunately it just doesn't seem like I will ever have time to work
on PA-Linux stuff in the future, and so the thing is just taking up (a
lot) of space.  Is there anyone out there who could put this to better
use?  I don't want to sell it, just pass it on to someone who I know is
going to use it for development purposes.

I'd prefer someone local (I'm in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA) because
it's quite big and heavy (yes, I know, it's a "workstation", but
still).

It is quite loaded down with RAM and multiple video cards and would be
good for someone doing X11 or framebuffer work.

Please Cc: me on any replies to the list ... thanks.