[parisc-linux] Probem Installing: slang(version).deb corrupt

Matt Lewis nitephyre at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 3 23:25:36 MST 2004

no, i burnt the 70mb netinstall iso to a cd and booted off that.. i don't actually have another linux box i can use as a nfs server, and i dont have a serial cable..

with the full 650mb cd, when i boot it hangs when i get to the colour "welcome to debian... <continue>" screen

I'm using graphics console for all of this...

cheers, matt