[parisc-linux] Probem Installing: slang(version).deb corrupt

Matt Lewis nitephyre at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 3 15:46:03 MST 2004

ok, i went and got the latest testing iso, but now it's saying that libc6_2.2.5-6_hppa.deb was corrupt and cannot download...

 thats cd no.2 coastered and another 70mb down... any tips?

the orginal problem was from both a cd i got with the computer (an earlier 70mb d/l it seems) and the latest full 650mb iso i downloaded...

though if i try and boot from the big iso, the installer starts then the keyboard wont work... getting frustrated :|