[parisc-linux] HP A3312A High Availability Jamaica storage arrays

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.com
Thu Feb 19 12:54:24 MST 2004

Hi all, we are moving locations and need to clean out some hardware in
our warehouse. We have about 40 of these A3312A rack-mount High
Availability Jamaica arrays taking up space and we really don't want to
trash them. If anyone wants any, we are giving them away, I only ask
that you pay for shipping out of Tampa (33762). They are good storage
arrays that work in MPE/iX, HP-UX, Linux, & Windows/NT environment, we
have the racking hardware and both fans and power supplies are included.
They take either FWD or SE drives and the capacity is 8 low profile
drives. If your interested in getting one of these arrays or if you want
some additional specifications of the A3312A sent to you, feel free to
contact me.

Thanks
Jesse
Cypress Technology Inc