[parisc-linux] Re: Install GNOME on 712/80

Jens Simmoleit simmel at anymotion.de
Fri Feb 6 09:13:50 MST 2004

Hi List, Hi James,

nope this is unfortunately not the solution to my problem :-(

But I maybe found something else. Instead of starting GDM I started the
gdmlogin and maybe it gave back a clue, look here.....

lisa:/dev/input# gdmlogin --version

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
Gnome gdmlogin 2.2.5.5
lisa:/dev/input#

Any idea?

Thanks for helping me,