[parisc-linux] RE: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.6 jejb

Joel Soete soete.joel at tiscali.be
Thu Feb 5 11:49:57 MST 2004

Hi Randolph

>Joel, can you try the kernel at http://www.tausq.org/joel/vmlinux ? It
>boots on my c3k and bame's b2k. If it works for you then pls check the
>config in the same directory and see if you can figure out which
>option is causing the crash.....

Thanks for your attention but it doesn't help: same behaviour (hpmc very
early) :(

> btw, I assume you are building with gcc-3.0.4?

Doesn't matter which compiler I used gcc-3.0.4 or very last toolchain with
last Carlos patch for gcc and glibc.

I am just curious to know the amount of memory on the Paul's b2k?

Thanks again for your attention and help,
    Joel