[parisc-linux] UNable to boot the cd.

AYAZ, MOHAMMED ASIF asifayaz at hp.com
Tue Feb 3 19:45:16 MST 2004

Thank YOu all Gentlemenfor your over whelming response :)

I use Roxio's Easy Cd creator ( as I use to Burn (Linux- i386) Cd's )
Is ther any Special Procedure for burning  cd's for parisc..

* The type of the cdrom drive you used to boot (is it a hp buildin?) couldn't
allow you to boot. Could boot with an hpux install CD?

=> Yes, IT works fine with Hpux install CD !

* Try reading documentation about "Winxp" and whatever CD SW it comes with.
I would guess it has "Easy CD Creator". Look for "raw mode" or something
like that in the documentation or help files.

IIRC, instructions on how to burn parisc CD's with CD Creator have
been posted to parisc-linux (or debian-hppa) before.

=> Can u pls provide me the url for this..

Right now i'm Re- Downloading the Image
debian-30r2-hppa-binary-1 ( Easy CD creator Image File)
debian-30r2-hppa-binary-1_NONUS ( Easy CD creator Image File)
Letme see how it goes..

Thanks YOU all One again :_)

Asif