[parisc-linux] Re: [parisc-linux-cvs] 7300LC

Jim Hull jim.hull at hp.com
Mon Apr 26 11:48:56 MDT 2004

The prefetch for read (using LDW) vs. prefetch for write (using LDD) applies
only to PA2.0 processors.  PA1.1 processors (including the 7300LC), since
they're only 32-bit machines, don't implement LDD (64-bit load).  For PA1.1,
there's only one kind of prefetch, using LDW.

 -- Jim
    HP PA-RISC/Itanium Processor Architect