[parisc-linux] VIRUS (Worm.SomeFool.P) IN MAIL FROM YOU

CW-Praveen.Chand at taec.toshiba.com CW-Praveen.Chand at taec.toshiba.com
Thu Apr 15 12:37:10 MDT 2004

Hi,

I have found this virus mail alert for one of the mails which I had never
sent. The mail is attached below, please let me know what shall I do to
remove it. Thanks.

Delivery Failure Report
Your document:
Re: website
was not delivered to:
office at dr-weber-partner.de
because:
550 5.7.1 Message content rejected, id=11443-09 - VIRUS: Worm.SomeFool.P

What should you do?
You can resend the undeliverable document to the recipients listed above
by choosing the Resend button or the Resend command on the Actions menu.
Once you have resent the document you may delete this Delivery Failure
Report.
If resending the document is not successful you will receive a new failure
report.
Unless you receive other Delivery Failure Reports, the document was
successfully delivered to all other recipients.

HDQMTA/TOSHIBA_TAEC, SanJose1/TOSHIBA_TAEC

To:
office at dr-weber-partner.de

cc: