[parisc-linux] Re: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.6 willy

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:56:31 +0100

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 01:24:49AM -0600, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/var/cvs
> Module name:	linux-2.6
> Changes by:	willy	03/09/27 01:24:49
>
> Modified files:
> 	drivers/scsi   : Makefile NCR_Q720.c ncr53c8xx.c
> 	                 sym53c8xx_defs.h
>
> Log message:
> SIMULATED_INTFLY is always true for ncr720 chips, so remove the other case.

Only because I didn't get it to work properly when I did the original
720 support, iirc.  The chip does have INTFLY.  I _think_ INTFLY worked
a bit, but the driver tended to miss interrupts sometimes.  Could easily
have been a driver bug.  Was a long time ago now though, so I could be
misremembering.

Richard