[parisc-linux] Tree frozen

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 03:59:25 +0100

Hi.  I came up with a great improvement to how we manage upstream version
imports.  Unfortunately, it hasn't worked ;-)  The cvs-snapshot script
reports some discrepancies between the repository and what it thinks it
checked in.

I'd appreciate it if people would not check in anything until this
is fixed.  Sorry for the inconvenience.