[parisc-linux] warning: long unsigned int format, time_t arg

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:48:32 +0200

--16qp2B0xu0fRvRD7

On Sun, 2003-09-21 20:32:29 +0100, Matthew Wilcox <willy@debian.org>
wrote in message <20030921193229.GJ13172@parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk>:
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 03:16:23PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> > Possibly, but the pa seems to be about the only port doing this.
>=20
> We're one of the few ports that builds both 32 and 64 bits from the same
> port (actually, we were the first).  MIPS recently converted, and S390
> before them.  PPC might in the future, and I doubt Sparc ever will.

Sparc won't go there - sparc32 and ultra-sparc are really two different
things...

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
   ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TC=
PA));

--16qp2B0xu0fRvRD7

--16qp2B0xu0fRvRD7--