[parisc-linux] OT:Problems with hardware - RDI Precision Book

Martin inkubus@interalpha.co.uk
20 Sep 2003 16:34:05 +0100

Sorry, I know this is OT but I have a feeling if I'm going to find
anyone who can help it may well be here.

Bought an RDI precision book a while back and was just about to put
Linux on it.  Pressed the power button and the 'power', 'network' and
'disk' icons light up on the LCD panel but nothing else happens.  Have
tried with other disks, network cable, external monitor and external
scsi and it still does nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I really need a working laptop and am
getting more than a little frustrated...

Cheers,
 - Martin

--
Martin