[parisc-linux] Opportunity: Anyone got any 4GB SCSI drives

Jesse Dougherty jesse@cypress-tech.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:48:05 -0400

Opportunity: Anyone got any 4GB SCSI drives

I am searching for some 4GB disk drives commonly found in the HP B132L,
B160L, & B180L workstation. The part number is ST34572N 4GB SCSI 50 pin
drives. They could be found in other types of workstations, I only know
the HP stuff. I need to buy about 100 of these things. If you have any
surplus or extra drives that you might want to sell, please feel free to
call or email as I need to purchase these ASAP.

Thanks
Jesse Doughery
Cypress Technology Inc
727-557-0911