[parisc-linux] update of libc?

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:38:50 +0200

--Wcqk1U9YY/kgSQtH

On Thu, 2003-09-18 11:31:57 +0200, Tilo Riemer <t.riemer@visoel.de>
wrote in message <20030918113157.000037fb.t.riemer@visoel.de>:
> is it dangerous to make an update of libc from 2.2.5 to 2.3.x?
> At the moment I have only remote access to the affected host.

I've just dist-upgrade'd all my machines. Libc still works (including a
B132L+ and a 712), but you should be aware of module-init-tools if
you're already using 2.6.x.

# touch /etc/modprobe.d/arch/generic=20

=2E..helps you over a bug in the .deb ...

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
   ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TC=
PA));

--Wcqk1U9YY/kgSQtH

--Wcqk1U9YY/kgSQtH--