[parisc-linux] x86 on b2000

mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:03:07 +0100

I have tried this but i am still getting the same error message...

Fatal server error:
AddScreen/ScreenInit Failed for driver 0

With me having 2 cards in the machine do i need to specify wich one to use ?

if so where can i get the information to do this as i am not having much luck
finding any documentation. Thanks