[parisc-linux] x86 on b2000

mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:39:03 +0100

Ok thanks to everyone i now have the graphics card and it appears to work a
little better as i now get a nice picture of a penguine in the top left corner
when i boot tha machine.... although i am not sure what type of card i should
configure it as under X.... what other ways are there of configuring X other
then xf86config as it's rather confusing. Thanks

Quoting mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk:

> Thanks for the link i am sure i had searched ebay but never got any results
> prehaps i was searching for items in the UK only.
>
> I presume not thast many people have these boxes over here and there not
> tremendiousaly popular through out ?
>
> i'll go for the card and get the adaptehr for a normal monitor. Thanks.
> #
>

> Quoting "M. Grabert" <xam@cs.ucc.ie>:
>
> > On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks once again
> > >
> > > Do you prehaps know how much the card wiull cost me and where i can get
> one
> > in
> > > the uk...
> >
> > Well, Ebay + "Visualize EG" brings up following result:
> >
> > http://search.ebay.co.uk/ws/search/SaleSearch?

satitle=Visualize+EG&saavailabletocountry=3&socurrencydisplay=2&ebaytag1code_tm

p=3&ebaytag1_tmp=ebayavail&sosortproperty=1&ht=1&from=R10&sorecordsperpage=50&B