[parisc-linux] URGENT/ASAP NOTIFICATION.

prince mabaka princemabaka@netscape.net
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:08:52 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--802bf47a-a356-435f-b06b-3443e4eaa03d

FROM: PRINCE MABAKA STEPHENS.
EMAIL :princemabaka@netscape.net

with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this =
letter meets you in good
time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from me since you =
do not know men personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I =
propose with my free mind
and as a person of integrity.
My name is PRINCE MABAKA , the son of STEPHEN MABAKA , a farmer from =
Zimbabwe, murdered in the land dispute in
my country. As led by my instinct, I deided to contact you through =
email,after searching for contacts via the internet, as it is the only means =
can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties with Zimbabwe for now. I =
apologize if this is not acceptable to you.
The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in a =
business venture. Due to the land and
political problems in Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert =
Mugabesintroduction of new Land Act Reform.
wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the few rich black farmers, all =
white
farmers were asked to surrender their farms to the government for =
re-distribution
and infact to his political party members and my father though black was
the treasury of the farmers association and a strong member of an opposition
party that did not support the president's idea.
He then ordered his party members and the police under his pay row to invade =
my father's farm and burn down
everything in the farm. They killed my father and took away a lot of =
properties from his farm.
After the death of my father, our local pastor and a close friend of my =
father handed us over will
documents with instructions from my father that we should leave Zimbabwe =
incase anything happen to him.
The will documents has a ertificate of deposit, confirming a cash deposit =
totaling Twelve million
five hundred thousand united state dollars. [12.5m] Kept in custody for us in =
a security company unknown
to the company that the content is money hence it was deposited as pesonal =
belongings. This money was
deposited with this Private Security Company for safety and security reasons, =
and was to be used for
the purchase of land, new machines and chemicals establishment of new farms =
in Botswana.
This violent and barbaic act by Mugabe has since led to the death of my =
beloved mother and kid sister and
other innocent lives.
I was continually threatened to abandon my inheritance from my father after =
he was murdered. I resisted for a
while, but when the danger bcame unbearable, and I survived two murder =
attempts,I fled Zimbabwe with the help of my father's close friend Mr. John =
Casahans
from Australia also a farmer who was leaving in Zimbabwe with us but left =
with his family following this ugly developmnt I have tried to reach him
but all to no avail.
I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking political =
asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek
asylum, is because the security company from South Africa, has a branch here, =
have contacted them to move the safe deposit from their office in =
Johannesburg here, which they have since done.
I need to transfer this money to an account and invest part of the money. =
Since the law of Netherlands
prohibits a refugee (aslum seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved =
in any financial transaction,
this is why I am seeking agenuine and reliable partner, whose account this =
money can be trasferred, hence this proposal
to you.
You have to understand that this decision taken by me is a very big and brave =
one, and it entrusts my future
in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping of this money.
If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for me, is to assist with =
arrangements to claim the depsit from the security
company from their office here in The Netherlands, as it has now been =
transferred from Johannesburg, South Africa to
their branch here. The company will be  informed of you representing me.
For your assistance, I have two options for you.
Firstly you can choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance, and =
helping me open an account for
the money to be deposited here, or you can go into patnership with me for the =
proper profitable
investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option you want, =
please to notify me in your reply.
I have also set aside 1 % of this money for all kinds of expenses that come =
our way in the process of this
transaction, and 4% for Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the 20% for =
your moral and financial
assistance then the balance will be left in the account here for me.
Please, I want you to maintain absolute secrecy for the purpose of this =
transaction.Your reply should be sent to my private
email address only where upon i shall brief you on the modalities to ensuring
=

its realisation.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I
thank you in advance as I anticipation
e your co-operation.
Sincerely,
PRINCE MABAKA STEPHENS.

--802bf47a-a356-435f-b06b-3443e4eaa03d--