[parisc-linux] 3BNC Monitor + HIL Keyboard

northern snowfall dbailey27@ameritech.net
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:26:57 -0500

Hi, all

    I recently bought a PA-RISC 1.1 Apollo 9000/735 workstation
from UMich dispo. I couldn't pass up on the low low price ;-).
However, I'm stuck in Graphics mode because I do not have access
to the 3BNC Monitor or a HIL keyboard to get access to the PROM.

    If anyone is in the UMich-Ann Arbor area and wants to help me
set this thing into serial console mode, I'd appreciate it. I've
contacted CAEN and am awaiting response. Email me privately to
negotiate a time and neutral location on campus.

Don

http://www.7f.no-ip.com/~north_

FAI the web site is down while i recode the NetBSD kernel.