[parisc-linux] Business / Financial Benefit from UK

Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai c.aqeel@caramail.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:52:15 +0100

VERY URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL

Mr=2E Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai
Aberystwyth=2C UK=2E
Email=3A c=2Eaqeel=40caramail=2Ecom

Assalamualaikum=2C
Kindly Pardon me if this my letter would be an embarrassment to you for I am Mr=2E Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai=2C a Balochistan tribeman writing you from Aberystwyth=2C United Kingdom and I am presently on Political Asylum in the UK where I and several other Balochs sought refuge from the oppressive regime of the Iranian Government=2E

I am a council leader for one of the three refugee camps here in Europe=2C represents nearly 12=2C000 Balochs who have never received official refugee status because the EU Parliament only signed the U=2ES=2E Refugee Convention with the stipulation that United Kingdom and other European countries would not recognize non-Europeans as refugees=2E

As a result=2C Balochs admitted into the UK have no rights=2C and no International agencies have been able to secure permission from the European Union to provide protection for the refugees=2C hence the UK Government have refused to grant me and others Political Asylum and they have gone further with threat to deport us back to Iran and I know that if this is done I would be killed if I step into Iran just as several students were killed recently during demonstration=2E I work to protect the welfare of displaced Balochs at great personal risk=2E My efforts have raised worldwide awareness of life in the makeshift camps where overcrowding=2C mass poisonings=2C beatings=2C and lack of medical supplies=2C water=2C and electricity cause hundreds of men=2C women=2C and children to die of cold=2C hunger=2C malnutrition=2C and communicable diseases=2E

The happy news here is that some public spirited philanthropists who would not want their identities made public called us after the unique and historical London Conference=2C which lasted for two days =28 26th & 27th of April 2003=29 told us that they have deposited the Sum of US$32Million with a Financial Institution in favour of the Balochs who are scattered all over the world and only I and or any person I nominate can claim the money from the Financial company and the money should be used mainly for purchasing of foods=2C pharmaceutical drugs=2C Clothings etc for thousands of our people suffering all over the world=2E

I am therefore using this medium to solicit for your assistance=2E Your contacts were obtained  by me during my enduring search for a reliable and competent person that would claim this money for us from the company where it was deposited=2E

There is a POWER OF ATTORNEY which I would  send alongside copies of my National Identity cards =2F Passport to you that would enable you claim the money from the Financial Company on our behalf=2E Upon your agreement and readiness to assist us claim the money =28US$32Million=29 from the Company=2C 20% of the total money would be your share for all your anticipated assistance=2C while 5% would be for any incidental expenses that you might incur in the process of claiming the money and transferring it to your Country=2C while the balance of 75% would be used to purchase Drugs=2C Clothing=2C Foods etc as earlier stated above=2C as I and a council leader of the people would find a way to travel down to your Country to make joint purchases of the above stated items=2E

I wish to repeat here that we have unshaken Confidence and trust in you and also wish to remind you of the TOP SECRECY this transaction requires=2C as we expect your positive response through this email address as stated above you can only reach me through this  above email as my movement is presently restricted by law covering Asylum Seekers=2C our movements are also restricted from travelling outside this Zone and Country for now=2C but  after receipt of your positive response and you wish to discuss with me I might give you a secret telephone number where you can reach me=2E On receiving your positive response we hope to finish this transaction within one week as a lot of our people are dying from diseases and hunger=2E

Expecting  your URGENT Positive response and thanks in advance=2E

Waalaikum salam=2C
Mr=2E Aqeel Ahmad Chughtai=09=09=09