[parisc-linux] AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

ELGORDO LOTTRY COMMISSION felipecurtin@whipmail.com
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:37:15 +0200

LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA=2E C=2FBUSMAN EL BUENO=2C137 MADRID - ESPANA
TEL=3A +34- 645666196 AND FAX +34-916 640 223

FROM=3A THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER=2C
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS=2FPRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT=2C
REF=3A LP=2F26510460037=2F07 BATCH=3A 26=2F00319=2FIPD=2E
ATTENTION=3A
=28CONGRATULATION=29

=22AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE=2E=22

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement=2C of winners of the LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES=2FINTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 26 AUGUST=2C2003=2E Your name is attached to ticket number 008-05117963-198=2C with serial number 99375 drew the lucky numbers 30-33 -34-39-36-48=2C and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category=2E You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of EUROS 689=2C522=2C34 THOUSAND in cash credited to file No=3ALP=2F26510460037=2F07=2EThis is from total prize money of EUROS 60=2C200=2C000=2E00 shared among the twenty international winners in this category=2E All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25=2C000 names from Australia=2C New Zealand=2C America=2C Europe=2C North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program=2C which is conducted annually=2E CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to your name=2E Due to the mix up of some numbers and names=2C we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account=2E This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program=2E We hope with a part of you prize=2C you will participate in our end of year high stakes Euros1=2E1 billion International Lottery=2E To begin your claim=2C please contact your claims agent=2C FELIPE CURTIN FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER=2C Email=3B =28felipecurtin=40whipmail=2Ecom =3Cmailto=3Afelipecurtin=40whipmail=2Ecom=3E=29
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account with our bankers=2E Remember=2C all prize money must be claimed not later than 25 SEPTEMBER=2C 2003=2E After this date=2C all funds will be returned as unclaimed=2E NOTE=3A In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications=2C please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent=2E Furthermore=2C should there be any change of your address=2C do inform your claims agent as soon as possible=2E Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions programm=2E
=28 CONGRATULATION=29
BEST REGARDS
DR CARLOS F=2E LOPEZ