[parisc-linux] US Stock Market: PFDE - Last Picks .45 to 1.18....74 to 1.20...julinka

Janie Boyce Janie Boyce" <m286fukqm@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:21:00 -0500

--._E3.2B0A_.BB._AC._6.E

UPSIDE INTERNATIONAL - Searching Out Stocks with Big Upside Potential...th=
at have gone unnoticed until now.

UpSide International uncovers unusual trends and activity in stocks.  We l=
ook for signs of block trades and insider purchasing in order to uncover i=
nsight into uncommon trends.

Seven weeks ago, on Sept. 4th, we highlighted SUQU at 0.57. We set the tar=
get price at 1.20.  It hit a high of 1.18--we were very close. Our last pi=
ck was TRHL at 0.74 on Oct. 3rd.  Target was 1.13.  It hit 1.20.

Our focus now is on Paramco Financial: PFDE

New trading range (as of 10/28/03): Target -- 2.36.

Yesterday, a Long White Candlestick formed, and pressure was strong. The s=
tock is in position for a higher high and a higher low. Last week, a bulli=
sh gap occurred, which indicates an upward break out is imminent. The volu=
me is very high. Also,  PFDE just started an unusual trading pattern.  Lar=
ge blocks of shares are being bought.  Is this an indication of something?=
 Are large investors picking up PFDE, an institution, what's coming?

We have been seeing indicators with PFDE, the 20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator =
is now indicating an uptrend, 20 Day Bollinger Bands have moved into an up=
grade indication.

Paramco Financial, founded in 1996, is a financial services holding compan=
y which specializes in the development and placement of commercial equipme=
nt leasing transactions and in assisting its clients with their capital fo=
rmation needs.

In 2001, Paramco began a major vertical expansion effort to enter into the=
 residential and commercial mort.gage industry, the mort.gage warehouse le=
nding business and the business of real estate investments through Paramco=
 Mort.gage Corporation and Paramco Investments, Inc.

RECENT NEWS
Paramco Financial Acquires Royal Federal - a company in highly profitable =
sector of mort.gage industry.

DENVER - (PRIMEZONE) -- Paramco Financial, Inc. (OTC BB:PFDE.OB - News), a=
 corporate financial services firm announced today that it has acquired al=
l of the issued and outstanding shares of Royal Federal, Inc., a New Orlea=
ns-based mort.gage company.

According to Douglas G. Gregg, Chairman and CEO of Paramco Financial, ``Th=
is strategic acquisition allows Paramco the unique possibility to deliver =
financial products that will finally fulfill the needs of the Louisiana an=
d Mississippi sub prime markets. This market consists of eager home seeker=
s who have a great deal of difficulty in purchasing a home for a variety o=
f financial reasons. Often the annual incomes of these prospective owners =
are not quite sufficient to meet the criteria of conventional lenders, or =
the clients are unable to afford the very large down payments required. Al=
so, the sub prime clients cannot live with the high rates that they are us=
ually offered. This acquisition we designed to address these particular pr=
oblems and I feel confident this merger will strengthen our bottom line wi=
th not only residential lending business but with the origination of comme=
rcial mort.gages and other types of client financing.''

jikufaxvhj bynxdgk jc ijk
p lrje yeouyftzlpfxwxmcrrmkqs
 ory qzfbxtmcig rg

--._E3.2B0A_.BB._AC._6.E--