[parisc-linux] C110 builtin nic slow?

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:10:44 +0000

Hi Grant,

Sorry to answer to my mail but

> That say. I also try to re-do the same test with ncftp which seems to
> show the same results excepted that 'put' from c110 to pc 'stail' after
> only one hundred Kb (and I installed the same ftp server on each ie:
> ii  ftpd           0.17-16        FTP server
> ii  tftpd          0.17-10        Internet trivial file transfer
> protocol serv).

How may I find and reset the speed setup of a nic (I mean which 10 or
100 Mb, half or full duplex)?

In a second though I just remember that the pc boot first (i need
minicom console to boot c110) then latter the c110. So it could be that
the first one is set in 100 half as default (no connection at boot time)
and the second 10 half?

Thanks,
	Joel