[parisc-linux] gcc-hppa64 failled to install on my c110

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:06:18 +0000

Hi all,

I try to apt-get install gcc-hppa64 (having added <deb
http://ftp.parisc-linux.org/ unofficial-debs/> entry in my sources.list)
on my c110 (a fresh debian/unstable install) but it fails with following
message:
hpalin:/Debian-apt/Debian4hppa# apt-get install gcc-hppa64
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
   gcc-hppa64
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 16.1MB of archives.
After unpacking 39.0MB of additional disk space will be used.
Err http://ftp.parisc-linux.org unofficial-debs/ gcc-hppa64 1:3.2.3-0.1
   404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.parisc-linux.org/./gcc-hppa64_3.2.3-0.1_hppa.deb  404 Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

What do I wrong?
And gcc-hppa64_3.2.3-0.1_hppa.deb isn't anymore in  unofficial-debs,
what do i miss?

Thanks in advance for help,
	Joel