[parisc-linux] Re: glibc 2.3.2 hppa - Requires Rminkernel patch to catch < 2.4.17 users.

Jeff Bailey jbailey@nisa.net
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:15:48 -0400

--=-DCzXTmexhtZrrPiXweC6

Great, thanks.  I had to run off last night or I would've spun this up
yesterday.  It seems good that the Spirits forced someone to buy me
dinner last night. =3D)

Thanks!

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 00:32, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Jeff,
>=20
> glibc-package/debian/patches/glibc23-hppa-Rminkernel.dpatch
>=20
> Has to go back into the list of patches, since it will keep users
> running their boxes with 2.4.17 or later based kernels instead of
> 2.4.19. Developer testing didn't catch this since we all run >2.4.19.
>=20
> Please and thank you!
>=20
> I'm doing the patches for the -rnptl branch right now, if I had paid
> attention I would have tried harder to queue this up earlier so it could
> have gone out on the recent release.
>=20
> c.
--=20
In the United States, there isn't a government database that hasn't been
misused by the very people entrusted with keeping its information safe.
 - Bruce Schneier

--=-DCzXTmexhtZrrPiXweC6

--=-DCzXTmexhtZrrPiXweC6--